Monday, July 30, 2007

Rubberbands

I'm working at the information desk this summer and I am only slightly bored. I finished the book I brought to read and I don't really feel like crocheting right now. But I did find a few huge bags of rubber bands in the office, hiding in the back of a drawer. So, I decided to make a rubber band ball. So far I have made two rubber band balls, both about the size of a nectarine. My fingers are getting a little sore so I am taking a break from rubber band ball production. It's pretty funny though. Sometimes people come up to the desk and apologize for interrupting me and I just tell them that even though I am working on a very important task, I will stop to give them information. I still have a lot of rubber bands left, I think I can make 10 more.

No comments: