Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas updates

1.) First things first, here is a Christmas eve photo of my bodacious family...2.) Gifts: Because money is tight this year, I have decided to make slippers for everyone. My sister Tammie showed me how to make slippers out of maxi pads.
These slippers are:

* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-slip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
* No more bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodegradable
* Environmentally safe
* Three convenient sizes: (1.) Regular, (2.) Light and (3.)Get out the Sand Bags.

I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see the nifty slippers for yourself.... I need to know sizes for those of you who would like a pair. Awaiting your response. It's crucial that I get the right size for you.



3.)Christmas letter: I must apologize because it is already Christmas eve and I have not sent a letter. You will get a New Years letter instead. But just so you know, this years letter will not be an update of what we have been up to this year. You can check that out on the blog. You will however, recieve pictures of the cutest addition to our family in the new years letter. I hope that your Christmas is more than splendid, even though I can't be there. I love you tons and miss your buns.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, those slippers just might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Do they come in size narrow?

Anonymous said...

Also, I love that picture of Maddie smiling! And what great hair!