Monday, December 24, 2007

Too many blessings to count...



I like to write thank you cards, mostly because it helps me to think about how grateful I am for others. Anywho, we have received a lot of anonymous gifts lately. Actually, Maddie has received a lot of anonymous gifts, but we open them. People just leave stuff on our door and ring the bell. But I can't write them thank you cards because I don't know who they are, so I am thanking them here. We are grateful for all the gifts people have left but the bouncer is the only one that we have a picture of. I think Aaron especially likes the baked goods because Maddie, of course, can't eat those. So, for those of you doorbell ditchers out there, we are truly grateful and thank you. Heavenly Father blesses his children through people like you.

No comments: