Thursday, April 24, 2008

teaser

My computer is broken and Aaron's computer doesn't have a card reader for the camera; therefore, I have been a blog slacker. We do have tons of cute pictures of Maddie and our trip, but you wont get to see them now. Sorry.

News:
*My cousin Josh and his wife Mandy welcomed a baby girl into their family.
*Maddie is eating apple sauce. She is absolutely loving it and we love watching her eat it.
* Maddie is now rolling from back to tummy.
* Aaron and I started classes again.
*and Maddie is cute

Well, it feels like there is a lot going on but when you write it down it doesn't seem like much. I thought I had a lot of news to share but after I wrote Josh and Mandy's new baby, I had to pause and think of something else to write. hmmmm... Maybe I will figure out how to upload pictures to the schools computer. Until then, you will have to read my meaningless ramblings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I enjoy the news as well as the photos. When you're using the school's computer, you could take some photos from my blog and put them on yours....I have a few of the trip on my blog.