Sunday, June 08, 2008

I have a disease...

You know how little kids always want to do things themselves. Well, I am reverting back to those days. I can make it myself. I re-upholstered Maddie's highchair with new vinyl(we got the chair for free, but the old vinyl was pretty 80's). I figured out how to make nursing covers and baby slings and made a few. I made my own pattern for a skirt for Maddie, known as the infamous skirt in my sewing class; A few girls want me to teach them since the mission was successful. And I am going to make a bench after looking at some detailed pictures of benches on etsy.com. The other day I went and priced the wood. I have an pile of other projects I am working on. I think it is a disease. I will post some pictures later but here is a picture of one of the nursing covers I made.

No comments: