Friday, August 15, 2008

Its been a long time since I left you without a dope melody to step to...

I have been absent from blogging for about a month now, so here is a quick month update...
After finals Aaron and I took a trip to Boise because we figured why not. Our car's air-conditioner stopped working so we had a long drive. Poor Maddie was traumatized. But after a cool bath and Grandma and Grandpa's and some time to play with her cousins, I'm sure she forgot all about the hot drive to Boise.
We picked black berries and really enjoyed eating them. I think Faith enjoyed them the most.
We went to the Farmer's market and the park.
You can't see Suzy but she is making sounds like a monkey. Faith thinks it is pretty funny but Maddie isn't quite sure what to think. I'll have to get Aaron to start acting like a monkey more often.
Before we left for Boise Maddie was thinking about crawling. She was rocking but not quite crawling. Here she is practicing on the couch. Although, we some how mostly got pictures of the babies, we really did come to visit everyone.




After we got back from our trip, we rebelled from seven months of doing everything and did pretty close to nothing. Aaron decided to wait to find a job and catch up on his time with the family and sleep. We have rented a few movies and gone to the two dollar theatre a few times. Here are some pictures of us at the nature park feeding the ducks.


We also went to Rigby Lake with the Brown's. This was Maddie's first time in water besides the bath. We had a lot of fun even though the water was a little cold. I think Ivan and Maddie enjoyed playing in the sand. Maddie got to wear her cute new swim suit and Ivan looks pretty studly in his goggles.





Here are a few pictures of Maddie playing at home.
Maddie usually hangs out in the sink when I am getting ready for the day. Isn't she so cute?
I love Maddie's goofy expressions.
Maddie is reading Business Weekly
Maddie loves to play with Daddy.
More cute pictures....
Maddie is officially a crawler and she also has a tooth popping out of her gums. Her tooth looks like a piece of rice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great update! I missed seeing pictures of maddie.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, Jen! Of course I never get tired of looking at Madelyn.

Anonymous said...

I like the one where Maddie is preparing to shoot a kamehameha blast

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love those funny faces she makes!