Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had a pretty awesome Thanksgiving. We visited Aaron's family and all of his siblings were there. Em's family and Michelle met Maddie for the first time.

I asked Aaron what his favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal was and this was his response, "I like the mashed potatoes and gravy and the turkey was great, the pie was delicious, and um, I liked the ham..." He finally decided on the mashed potatoes and gravy. I think it is safe to say that dinner was just great all together. My favorite was the coconut cream pie. Yummy. What was your favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal?

We actually misplaced our camera on Thanksgiving day, but here are some fun pictures from our trip.


Brecken and Kate on the swing. I think they could swing all day.
Faith and Maddie chillin'
Maddie sneeking up on Drew.
Maddie and Faith must be getting into something here because they have the "we didn't do it" look.

Faith might be able to touch the ceiling in few years, but I think Maddie will always need someone to give her a boost like this so she can.

Okay, we mostly got pictures of the kids and Maddie is in a lot of them. I know, I have a mom blog, but I am okay with that. Grandparents love mom blogs, I am sure.

Anywho, food and family are always a great combination. Aaron and I have so much to be Thankful for. Besides both having amazing families and a super cute baby girl, we have the gospel. We have a loving Heavenly Father with a perfect plan for eternity, a Savior who atoned for the sins of the world and a living prophet who guides us. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!
Maddie had a lot of fun playing with her uncles. Mike could get a pretty good giggle out of her.

No comments: