Monday, January 12, 2009

Big Headed

Today, in my fitting and alteration class, I learned who Maddie got her large head from. Although Maddie is generally below the first percentile in height and weight, her head is always in the 60th to 70th percentile. In class today we had to measure the height of our body by the height of our head. The average person should be able to fit their head height 8 times into their body height. I can fit mine 6 1/2. Another girl had the same size head as me but she was at least 5'10". What can I say? I have a big head.

3 comments:

Kristen and Nathan said...

Haha, that's interesting, what does that have to do with your sewing? If its obvious, im sorry, I know almost nothing about sewing.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Your funny! You don't look like you have a big head?

I got your addy changed! thanks for letting me know!

vandi said...

how funny! Just to make you feel better my brother's used to call me fat head when I was little (lovingly of course: )