Wednesday, July 28, 2010

the circus was in-tents!

Actually, this one wasn't but I just like to say it. My neighbor Kristen and I took the kids to the circus a while back. I tried to gets some good pictures but most of them turned out like this...
The girls wanted to ride the elephants, which I thought was pretty cool... They did elephant rides before and after and during intermission.
This is where they brought out the lions which I thought was the coolest, unlike my pictures...
Seriously, this was the best picture I could get of the girls. They would never look at me at the same time. I guess that is what I get for trying to make them turn away from the in-tents-ness.
I did however get a pretty sweet video of Zoie's rad dance moves. I will let Kristen share that though if she chooses. You should ask her to show you, its awesome. Zoie and Isaac are so fun to hangout with (Kristen too). I think Isaac asked for a bite of everyone's food and Zoie invited everyone around us over to her house. It was stinkin cute.

1 comment:

Shara Mills said...

In-tents! Like camping! (sorry, I couldn't resist) ~Jamin