Monday, September 27, 2010

Bookmaking


Made some books. The bottom one is gray suede book of Mormon with cording on the spine. The other two are the result of experimenting with scrap book paper.
I bound a book of Mormon for a friend who gave me a bunch of free leather. Her's was a brown leather and it was gorgeous but I forgot to get pictures. I think I could get a little obsessed with binding book of Mormons.
You can see the detail better in this picture.
I'm happy with the way they turned out so I will probably make some more.






2 comments:

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

They look so good!! I still never finished mine I think all of the stuff is still at your place oops!

middledavis said...

Love the books, Jen. You always do such nice work.

And the zoo pictures below are great. Looks like everybody had a good time.