Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I love my girls-cute things about both of them

Maddie:
1. She fell asleep today underneath her pillows.
2. her favorite color is brown.
3. I walked in on her playing with a friend who was trying to give Maddie a dress to wear. She was screaming, "I don't want to be a princess!"
4. She wants to be a doggy for halloween.
5. One of her favorite games to play is what she calls "nice puppy". She collects stuff around the house to put in the dogs house and asks me to take her home with me.
6. Today, she was the nice puppy and I was the mean bunny. I was supposed to pull her out of her home.
7. She hates wearing shoes.

Tara:
1. love love loves rice cereal.
2. she kind of has a huffing cry when she sees food she wants.
3. At dinner the other night, she grabbed my plate, pulled it toward her, and grabbed a handful of rice off of my plate all in a split second.
4. She laughs hysterically at Maddie.
5. She rolls all over the room.
6. She sits up by herself for a few seconds.
7. she wears 6-9 month clothes.

1 comment:

middledavis said...

I couldn't believe the "I don't want to be a princess" comment. Maddie has a mind of her own, never mind that all her girl cousins want to be princesses all the time! I think a doggy costume would be very cute.