Monday, April 30, 2012

April Dailies


 Check out Tara's look of concentration...
She thinks my sewing ruler is her table.
 If ever you see that I have done the girls hair fancier than a simple ponytail....
.. you will know, I did nothing else that morning.
 We discovered a new game.
 hold as many ballons as you can...
 and throw them up into the air...
 best giggles ever!
 who doesn't love a good fort?
 Pinterest success: marbleized paper
 Tara pulls these drawers out and calls them her house.

 Tara managed to keep the rollers in long enough to produce a curl!
 Maddie told me this is a party.
 BFF's!

 This is what happens when Tara pours her own milk and her best only-you-can-prevent-forest-fires finger.
 Sometimes letting the girls pick their own clothes is a success.. sometimes its not.

 Maddie paints her own nails... again.

 She is very proud!
 painting cardboard instead of nails
 my helpers
 Aaron made this yummy basil lemonade, another Pinterest success story.

No comments: