Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Shenanagans


 1. Check out these awesome pumpkins.
 Thanks to our awesome friend Jamie, we got to carve pumpkins even though our pumpkins went flying out of our car in the accident.

 2. Maddie told me she wants to be an artist when she grows up! She's good huh? She made this picture for her friend Mia but I had to snap a pic before she gave it away.
 3. We went to the mall for trick-or-treating. This is my favorite thing to do for Halloween here. Its never on Halloween night so it doesn't even take away from trick-or-treating on Halloween.
We also ran into another Audrey Hepburn! So fun.
4. Halloween day was Maddie's first day back to school. She was very happy she was able to be in the Halloween parade. Mary Poppins and I hung out at Maddie's school before the parade. 


I had to snap a picture of the back of her coat because it fits so well! I'm so happy with the way it turned out.

Maddie's class before the parade.
Maddie in the parade. Hey Audrey!
 Probably the cutest Mary Poppins I've ever seen!

 5. Later that night we had some friends over for pizza and trick-or-treating. Turns out our neighborhood is awesome for trick-or-treating. Houses are close together, driveways are short, and lots of porch lights on. Felt kind of like a block party with strangers we live by (we do know one of our neighbors and all the dogs). I saw lots of people giving out handfuls of candy. The rain didn't even bother me too much. I'm from Seattle though and a Halloween without a little rain just isn't really Halloween!

 Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Jake and Whitney said...

I love that Maya and her husband dressed up too. So fun! I miss Halloween in Buffalo!