Thursday, March 22, 2007

Finals

Another day another dollar... where does that phrase come from? We say funny things. The other day I told Aaron I was going to jump in the shower and I thought wouldn't that be funny if I really did jump while I was in the shower? Maybe that's why kids think we are supposed to jump in bed. Anywhooo... finals week is coming up on us and I am ready. Well, not really, but I am ready for it to be over. I think I will hibernate from the blog and from anything else for a while because I will spend all of my time studying, and probably eating too. I am hoping that as long as I store this stuff into my memory now, even if I can't remember it in a year, all this knowledge I have worked hard for will be restored after the resurrection. I figure it is good for me, you know, to learn how to suck it up. Most of the time those things I resist the most are the things that I need the most, so here I go... facing my finals head on and I'm pretty sure I will make it through, and a couple of years from now, I will look back on my college years and completely forget how stressful it got, because I have a lot of fun too. Life is good, I think I'll keep it.

No comments: