Friday, August 31, 2007

music and deep thoughts

It seems like the popular radio stations have some kind of song limit per month. I don't know for sure, but I am guessing by the fact that every time I turn on the radio it seems like the same 5 songs play on some sort of rotation. This doesn't bother me that much when I like the song but when the song is obnoxiously annoying, it drives me batty. And sometimes, I start out liking the song but after hearing it a millionity times I some-how find it annoying. I guess that is a good way to know whether or not you want to buy it, but I really don't buy Cd's anymore anyway.

Anywho, I can't stand Rhianna's new hit, "Umbrella," ella, ella, ella, ella...... I am starting to think that artists are running out of things to sing about... I wanted to make that known. But that is not all... this annoyance caused me to think about other stupid lyrics (some of songs I actually like) and that has inspired my list of the top 5 worst song lyrics ever.

Yes, that's right, five is all I have.

You so crazy, I think I wanna have your baby.
Salt N Pepper- "What a Man"
I have always wanted to have the baby of a crazy man... I'll have to settle for having Aaron's baby. Funny though, I've said this to Aaron before.

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy.
Kid Rock- "Bawitdaba"
I got nothing. Is this english? I'll have to wait for the translated version.

I drew a line, I drew a line for you, Oh what a thing to do, and it was all yellow.
Coldplay- "Yellow"
I tell you what, if Aaron drew a line for me when we were first dating, we would have been married a lot sooner... and if that line was yellow... that would pretty much seal the deal. I mean really, who can resist a yellow line?

There's no need to lie folk, Why you sleepin' wit ya eyes closed?
Timbaland- "Get on the Bus"
Man, I hate it when I fall asleep with my eyes closed, who does that?

I would do anything for love, but I wont do that.
Meatloaf- "I'd Do Anything For Love"
Call me crazy, but I don't think he would do anything for love. what do you think?

No comments: