Sunday, October 21, 2007

Are you ready?

I am going to have a baby in a month and I thought I wouldn't miss being pregnant but as I started to think about it more I found something I'll miss. Nope, not the fact that I can't see my feet. I will very much enjoy being able to put on socks without looking like a goon. Nope, wont miss the ability to go a few hours without eating or visiting a bathroom or both. I wont miss bumping into the counter with my belly, I wont miss leg cramps or walking slow. But the thing I will miss most about being pregnant is not being hit on by 14 year old boys. Maybe that wont change... maybe I will have that mother look that comes with carrying a baby with me everywhere I go. I sure hope so. I am just glad that when my parents come out to visit this time and we go out to dinner, the hostess wont give me the kids menu. The next time I see a kids menu, it will be for my little girl. That's pretty exciting. I hope you are as excited as I am.

No comments: