Emily tagged me. And after I was done, I went to tag the only other people I know who have blogs and weren't tagged by Emily, and found out Laurel tagged me too. So, now I can't tag her back. Sorry Brielle, you get to be tagged twice too.
This is how we tag...
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
This is me being tagged...
(1) When I was a little girl I dreamed of being an artist and living in a mobile home. I loved to draw, and I thought why would anyone buy a house and a car when they could have both in one. I also really liked Fred Meyer because you could buy toys, clothes and food all in the same store, my three favorite things.
(2) I love to brush my teeth. I used to brush so often that I rubbed the enamel off my teeth. But, now, I have reduced my brushing to only four or five times a day. A toothbrush usually only lasts me a month or two before I need to replace it.
(3) Emily, I don't shave either, nor do I wax. When I was in junior high school I went to a sleepover at a friends house and the girls were talking about shaving their armpits and legs and I though it was the grossest thing ever. Turns out most girls have hair there and I just don't. I started shaving for a while, to be like everyone else, then I stopped because I discovered it wasn't that cool.
(4) I used to be a spoiled brat. I'm still pretty spoiled but I don't think I'm a brat anymore. I stopped having birthdays at a really young age because I was a brat. Mom calls it "birthday girl". But we have worked out a system so "birthday girl" doesn't have to come out.
(5) I like to eat macaroni out of a bowl and with a spoon. I still don't understand why people eat macaroni with a fork. To me, it just makes more sense to use a spoon. Then, I don't have to play the stabbing game.
(6) I can fall asleep almost instantaneously. I just need to be still for a few seconds and I will fall asleep. It doesn't matter if the lights are off or if I am in an insanely uncomfortable position, if I am warm and still, I am asleep.
There you go, probably more than you wanted to know but there it is. Cassidy, Mikala, Brielle, Logan, Brenda, and Malinda: tag, your it!