Monday, March 17, 2008

Score!

I feel bad when people ask me what score I got on a test I know they didn't do so well on. I try to be as vague as possible by saying, "Oh, I didn't do too bad," but what I really want to say is, "Good Gorn! I got a hundred percent!" I worked hard for that.

Anywho, Aaron and I had a big test weekend. Aaron had a chemistry test that took him 4 hours to complete (I sacrificed date night so he could study). I had an Accounting test and a Law test. Aaron got a well deserved hundo on his chemistry test and I got a hundo on my Accounting and a 93% on my Law test. We are pretty happy and I really wanted to tell someone without feeling bad... So, there you go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Monkey you guys rock, seriously

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you guys!