Sunday, May 11, 2008

To my Mom...

I have this sweet picture of my mom when she was a little girl. She is sitting on a couch with my uncle and her hair is out of control curly. It's my favorite, but I have no way to scan it onto Aaron's computer so this is a more recent picture of my mother. This way you can see how incredible gorgeous she is. Anywho, being Mother's Day... I thought it would be appropriate to blog about my amazing mother. I often think back at some of the major sacrafices she made in her life, and grateful doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. I wasn't the easiest to raise but I hope that I can live my life in a manner that will please her. This is my first mother's day and I love love love being a mother. I hope that I can be the kind of mother to Maddie that my mom is to me.

Aaron and I didn't do anything out of the ordinary to celebrate mother's day. He made me Indian food, which we do every Sunday. It was perfect. Since Aaron cooks me Indian food every Sunday, I must be one of the luckiest mom's ever because I get Mother's day every Sunday.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers and I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

No comments: