1. We got new carpet!! Yeah, I love it even though it was such a hassle to move all of our stuff especially since I am taking so many classes. Anywho, the really sweet 70's multi-colored carpet was coming up on it's own and I finally convinced the apartment managers to let me get new carpet. We also got linoleum in the dinning area which is nice since Maddie likes to drop food on the floor to save for later. I'll post some pictures later.
2. Speaking of throwing stuff on the floor, Maddie and Aaron are sick and have been throwing up all day today. Aaron has found a new best friend in the tub we used to bath Maddie in when she came home form the hospital. Now it is catching Aaron's throw up. Sorry if that is too gross. I will stop now. I hope they feel better soon.
3. I am working on a mid-term project for my pattern making class. We are making half scale bodices. Although I was super excited for the project, I am now overwhelmed with stuff to do and no longer excited for it. I just don't have the time to make it the way I would like. I am being rebellious and blogging instead of doing what I should be doing.
4. Speaking of school work, I am mentally finished with my online Physical Science class. I started off strong and really interested in the material, but now I just want it to be over. I have to keep reminding myself that someday I will really miss school, although that is seeming impossible at the moment.
5. I am having an inner struggle. I really want to finish school because I want to say I did. I think that is such a selfish thing for me to want. I want to be able to tell my children I kept at it even though it was tough, but I am finding it hard to keep up with my responsibilities as a mother and a wife, which I believe to be more important. I guess I just need to exercise more faith. It will all work out in the end.
6. I have a huge pile of laundry I need to do, especially since Maddie isn't keeping food down and barfed all over her crib. Maddie and I are sleeping on the couch tonight.
7. I am super grateful for the Priesthood. Our home teachers came by tonight and gave Aaron and Maddie a blessing. Maddie hasn't thrown up since the blessing and she was able to drink 6 ounces of milk. Aaron fell asleep.
8. I talked to my mom and dad on the phone tonight and found out the airline canceled one of the flights we were on from Mexico. So now we have to stay the night in Seattle. Darn. I hope we can stay with my old neighbor's, the Toomey's. They aren't really old, they used to be my neighbors. I haven't seen them in a while. We are going to Mexico for Christmas.
9. Speaking of holiday's, although I am a little early for Christmas music, I am also very excited for Thanksgiving. If I had Thanksgiving albums I would get them out too. We are going to Boise to visit Aaron's family. We get to see Aaron's twin sister Emily, and her family. They haven't met Maddie yet.
10. My sewing buddy has been absent for two classes now. I kind of miss her. I get more done when she isn't there but I have way more fun when she is. I think I will call her tomorrow.