1. walking around the apartment pushing her little chair.
2. carrying one of Aaron's chap sticks.
3. play with Aaron's cell phone
4. pointing. She points where she wants you to take her. In the morning, after I take her out of the crib she always points to the door and then to the kitchen. In this picture, I am wearing the shirt I made in my Clothing Construction class.
5. brushing her teeth
6. playing with the measuring cups
7. eating. Although she doesn't like trying new foods. She has started to say "cheese." She loves cheese. We have also discovered she loves Wheaties in milk, french toast, and strawberries.
8. pulling all of her books off of her book case.
9. "this liitle piggy went to the market."
10. cooking with mom.
1. going to the doctors, especially when it is time to get shots. I took her to her 12 month appointment and she got a handful of shots. She cries when I try to set her down in the doctors office. But she is happy and healthy and cuter than ever.