Friday, January 16, 2009

Maddie and her fake crocs

Today, I got some of Maddie's big clothes down and she found a pair of tie-dye fake crocs that are too big for her. She wanted me to put them on her so I did... and now they are inseparable.

When they fall off (as they often do because they are too big) she picks them up, puts it in front of my face and grunts for me to put them back on her feet.

We went out and I put different, warmer shoes on her and then asked her if she wanted to bring a toy. She handed me her crocs. As soon as we got to our destination, she tugged at her shoes and grunted for her crocs.


Here she is on Sunday.. she insisted on wearing them with her dress.

1 comment:

middledavis said...

That is such a cute story! It kind of reminds me of Thomas and his love for his crocs. But, I think Maddie is taking it to a whole new level.