Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tag Team back again...

Tagged by Kristen.
This is how we tag:
link your original tagger and the rules on your blog post. Share seven facts about yourself in the post-some random, some weird. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.

What you don't know about the Englishes...and probably wish you didn't...

1. My weakness is fruit snacks, Aaron's weakness is donuts and Maddie's weakness is whatever we are eating or whatever we don't let her eat.

2. When Maddie was in my belly, Aaron and I used to refer to her as Gangplank.

3. Aaron and I both put our pants on one leg at a time. Maddie doesn't know how to put her pants on so I do it for her.

4. I love nuts; peanuts, cashews, walnuts, coconuts, my family.

5. In high school, I was a cheerleader. In high school, Aaron probably made fun of cheerleaders. When Maddie will be in high school, she will most likely be ridiculously smart.

6. The dishes in the dishwasher have been clean all day and even though it really only takes five minutes to put them away, I don't want to.

7. Once, I was asked to be a hand model and Aaron was an extra in a movie called Hardball.

Ha ha, I tag you... yeah you, the one sitting at the computer. If you are reading this, I tag you.

1 comment:

Kristen and Nathan said...

You were a cheerleader, I never knew that. when you were asked to be a hand model? did you so it? (that is another interesting job to add to your list.) I love all you interesting facts, good job.