Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Although it may seem like I don't do much to celebrate Valentines day, I have been doing quite a bit of thinking about the loves in my life. I am so blessed to be surrounded by many who love me and who I love dearly.

Mostly I have been thinking about our Eternal Father and the love that he has for us. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. What a perfect love. Now that I have a daughter, this means so much more to me. Our Father loves us so much that he was willing to sacrifice his son. I can't even imagine this amount of love. How grateful I am to have a Father who loves us and has a perfect plan for us. On this Valentines day, I just want to testify that our Father in Heaven does love us. He gave us a Savior so that we might have everlasting life. He is the perfect example of love. As we think about those we love, lets not forget our loving Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. We should plan some special time for them as we celebrate this Valentines day.


Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 1John4:10-11

No comments: