Thursday, April 30, 2009

Red Ball


Maddie got a fun new toy from my parents. All the neighbor kids seem to love it. Anyway, it came with a three balls and Maddie has decided the red one belongs in my underwear drawer. I have found it there five times now.

This morning, while Maddie was in the room, I removed it from my drawer and put it back with the toy. She gave me a look of disgust, picked it up, and took it to my bedroom. I followed her and sure enough, she put it back in my underwear drawer.

4 comments:

middledavis said...

Don't you wish she could talk at a time like this? I wonder what's going through her mind.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

That is hilarious. She is so cute! So funny the things that kids do.

Brenda said...

That is so funny, It is amazing what little kids come up with these days. I have to agree with maddie on the kitchen gadgets as well Measuring cups) anything kitchen is the best.

Anonymous said...

funny :)