Thursday, June 11, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

One nice thing about living around a bunch of poor families: FREE BABYSITTING

I am so thankful for our good friends and neighbors who are so willing to watch Maddie. We are always able to find a babysitter.

Yesterday, we got to babysit some of the other cute kiddos in the complex. This is Nate. Maddie had a fun time playing peek-a-boo. You can see her in the background. She hid behind the t.v. cabinet cupboard and popped up saying "peek-a-boo". Nate just ran back and forth with a huge grin on his face. So cute.
This is Hayden. I think he is 7-ish months old. He is pretty close to the same height as Maddie and weights a few pounds more. I just thought this picture was so cute.
Lately she wants to hold everybody's hands. She liked to lay next to Hayden on the floor and hold his hand. At the park today I found her holding hands with some random little boy. The flirting is starting a little sooner than I expected.

1 comment:

middledavis said...

I love the picture of Maddie holding hands with that "little" tyke. Maddie is so sweet.