Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear Maddie,

You are such a sweet girl and a great big sister to Tara. Yesterday, when I was on the phone with your dad and Tara started crying, I noticed you put her blanky and her binky in her crib for her. Thank you. Whenever she cries you come running to her and tell her I'm coming soon. And you always remind me that Tara needs me. She is so blessed to have such a caring sister. The other night, when I was putting you to bed, you wanted me to stay in your room with you but Tara started to cry. You said to me, "Mommy, feed the baby." You also remind me regularly that Tara only drinks milk and nothing else. Thank you.

I hope you know how much you are loved.

Love you lots,
~mom

3 comments:

Mrs. Mandy said...

*Tiny tear. Thanks for sharing and
writing that down

middledavis said...

Jen, I loved your letter to Maddie. She is indeed a special big sister, daughter, and granddaughter with a very special mom and dad. We love you guys.

Carrie Fowler said...

Congrats on your new beautiful little girl! She is so adorable!! And Maddie is so cute and big too! Hope you guys are doing good.