Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Maddie playing with friends

Maddie's favorite part of summer is playing with her friends outside. Our back porch opens up to a grassy area that faces the back porches of four other buildings. Maddie calls this our backyard. Any time anyone is outside, she feels the need to be with them. She also knows that almost everyone of these apartments has a freezer filled with delicious popsicles.Here is Maddie playing with Julie and Hailey, two of her favorite girls to play with.
Synchronized ball throwing anyone?

Aaron's side of the family might recognize the shirt Maddie is wearing. It used to be a family reunion shirt that fit me. I never wore it but I didn't want to get rid of it so I re-sized it to fit Maddie. I really like the way this turned out and I plan to do a few more of these.
Here is a close up. Maddie's smile is started to look more like a smile and less like a growl.

June 14th, 2010

2 comments:

middledavis said...

Jen, I love all your posts! You've been busy posting lots of things to your blog. The pictures of Maddie in her Cedar Key shirt are great! Nice job on that.

Anonymous said...

love the shirt! that's a good idea to re-size shirts you don't wear. You make me wish I was the crafty type when I see all the neat things you do.