Wednesday, August 25, 2010

journal

Well, once again, I seem to neglect the blog. But I am not sure anyone reads this except for family anyway.. and most of them know whats going on I suppose.

Anywho, Aaron is in Ohio right now, interviewing for a spot in Case Western's dental program. All I can say is that they better want Aaron because we are missing him right now. I really think that any of these schools would be lucky to have Aaron in their dental program. He is dedicated, hard working and would be a great representative as Case Western Alumni... but I did marry him.

After Aaron gets back from his interview, we will rush home to be there for the Farmer's Market. We have a our booth there again. I am really enjoying the Farmer's Market and it has helped me get things going with the business. I am on the verge of getting my website up and going. I just need to get some pictures of more items and then people will be able to purchase my stuff on the internet. I decided to name my company Lishie. I will sell clothing and accessories for children. If anyone reading this has started a business online before, I would love to hear tips and hints about taxes, LLC, and anything business.

My father-in-law set up a spread sheet for us to help make decisions about the cost of moving. Combine that with the cost of flying Aaron to each of these interviews.. we are sure to be broke before Decemeber. That is a little depressing but I feel really blessed that Aaron has so many interviews already. I am excited for this new adventure (a little scared too).

The girls are both sleeping and I should probably join them. I still have some pictures to post, but probably another day.

1 comment:

middledavis said...

Jen, I love how you redecorated your blog!

We're glad you and the girls decided to visit us while Aaron is away. I just wish I had more time to spend with you. Getting the classroom ready for the start of school takes a lot of time...more than I thought.

Congrats on the business and good luck setting up the website!