Thursday, August 26, 2010

cute Maddie stories

Last night Maddie was asking me questions about Aaron's interview...

Maddie: I want Daddy.
Me: Daddy will be home tomorrow.
Maddie: Why?
Me: Daddy went to Ohio to interview at a new school.
Maddie: Why?
Me: He is almost finished at the school he is going to now. He needs to go to a new school to become a dentist
Maddie: He fly to new school far far away?
Me: Yep
Maddie: I not want him to fall
Me: He wont fall, planes are safe.
Maddie: Daddy wearing a helmet?
Me: No, he is wearing a seatbelt.
(A few minutes later)
Maddie: I want Daddy, will he be home soon.
Me: No, he is still in Ohio.
Maddie: why?
(It was a long conversation)

This is just a story Aaron likes and wanted me to post...

A few days ago Maddie and I were playing outside our porch..
Maddie: Jesus save us from fall?
Me: Yes, we fell from away from Heavenly Father. In order for us to return to him we needed Jesus to save us.
(She doesn't respond, conversation ends)

On our way out to drive to Grandma's and Grandpa's, Maddie fell, looks up at me and says, "Jesus save me again?"

3 comments:

Mrs. Mandy said...

lol! glad she's always thinking of Jesus and knows that he can save her no matter what!

middledavis said...

No wonder Jesus loves the little children.

Mike said...

I'm glad you posted that even though it was Aaron who wanted you to! More, More!