The one on Elmwood is our favorite because of the baked goods. We bought a few cinnamon buns and a loaf of bread at one stand. We ate the cinnamon buns while we were walking around the market. As soon as we got home Tara asked for a piece of bread. When I handed it too her she said, "where's the frosting?" She must have thought the bread was more cinnamon buns. Needless to say, she was pretty disappointed. Below is a picture of the (frosting-less) bread and the watermelon Maddie picked out.
2. We played in the rain.
3. We went on a scavenger hunt. I printed these papers out from a blog, took them to a park and they were happily occupied.
4. Maddie started school.
5. Tara and I visited a park with sidewalk chalk. Tara had me draw around her body and she added the face.
6. More rainy day play.
Seriously? this is what happens to our backyard when it rains a lot.
7. After school Maddie loves to hang out on the playground. Maddie and Tara are sitting next to one of Maddie's classmates, Mia.
8. We discovered Llyods taco truck and my life will never be the same. Here is our favorite spot to eat Llyods, in front of an old church.
9. More sticker fun.
10. A friend from school had a birthday party at Rolli Polli.