Monday, May 21, 2007

Thought these were cute!

Dear God,
Maybe Cain and Abel wouldn’t kill so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
Larry

Dear God
Instead of letting people die and haveing to make new ones, why don’t you just keep the ones you got?
Jane

Dear God
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that ok?
Neil

Dear God
I think the stapler is one of your greatest invention.
Ruth

Dear God,
I think about you sometimes even when I am not praying.
Elliot

Dear God,
I am American what are you?
Robert

Dear God,
Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy.
Joyce

Dear God,
I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the world There are only 4 people in my family and I can never do it.
Nan

Dear God,
Please put a nother holiday in between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now.
Ginny

Dear God,
If you watch in church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes.
Mickey D

Dear God
If you let the dinasor not extinct we would not have a country. You did the right thing.
Jonothan

No comments: