Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wearing the pants

Have you ever heard the expression, " I put mt pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else." ? Not last week, but when I was a lot younger, I tried to put my pants on two legs at a time, just for kicks and it is really hard. Everyone else might put their pants on one leg at a time but I think it is because it is close to impossible to put them on two legs at a time. Well if you had four legs it might be easier, but I don't know a lot of people with four legs either. I had a friend back in Seattle who had a prosthetic leg. He used to take it off at baseball games and wave it in the air. I bet if anyone could put his pants on two legs at a time it would be him. but he is kind of cheating because one of his legs is fake. so....

No comments: