Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Maddie and Aaron on Easter Sunday. So I know that eggs are a symbol of new life with the little chicky, but does anyone know why we dye them?
When I was a little girl a friend of the family made me an Easter Basket and I used it every year after. So this one isn't as cute as mine but my basket making skills aren't as good. Anyway, this is my attempt to create a memory for Maddie that I am grateful to have.Maddie and I dyed eggs. I dyed them and she drooled. We make a good team.

Well, I hope you had a great Easter. What a great time of year to think about new life through the gift of our Savior. We got a glimpse of grass as the snow started to melt here. It snowed again, and the ground is cover. I anticipate the arrival of spring.

3 comments:

middledavis said...

Happy Easter to you guys! Great photos and, Jen, I love the Easter Basket photo and commentary.
Maddie looks so cute in her Easter dress.

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

Beautiful basket, beautiful baby, great pictures and really cool magnets.

Emily said...

Happy Easter guys! Maddie looks adorable in her Easter dress. I think she's starting to look a lot more like Aaron now! And I'm very impressed by the Easter basket you made, how crafty!