Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Maddie and Aaron on Easter Sunday. So I know that eggs are a symbol of new life with the little chicky, but does anyone know why we dye them?
When I was a little girl a friend of the family made me an Easter Basket and I used it every year after. So this one isn't as cute as mine but my basket making skills aren't as good. Anyway, this is my attempt to create a memory for Maddie that I am grateful to have.Maddie and I dyed eggs. I dyed them and she drooled. We make a good team.

Well, I hope you had a great Easter. What a great time of year to think about new life through the gift of our Savior. We got a glimpse of grass as the snow started to melt here. It snowed again, and the ground is cover. I anticipate the arrival of spring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you guys! Great photos and, Jen, I love the Easter Basket photo and commentary.
Maddie looks so cute in her Easter dress.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful basket, beautiful baby, great pictures and really cool magnets.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter guys! Maddie looks adorable in her Easter dress. I think she's starting to look a lot more like Aaron now! And I'm very impressed by the Easter basket you made, how crafty!