Monday, March 23, 2009

Maddie loves to play outside

Our back porch faces the big grassy section in the complex and on nice days, Maddie sees kids fly by playing outside. When this happens, she presses her little nose against the sliding glass door with both hands on the window. Then she looks at me with a face that says, "Please mommy, can we go outside?" It is pretty cute. This is Maddie playing on the slide on the big toy in our complex. I think this one is her favorite slide.
We recently went to the big toy at the duck park. These slides were much bigger but Maddie didn't seem to enjoy them as much.

We also experimented with paint and discovered Maddie loves it. Mostly she loves to paint herself. Now she asks to paint pretty often.
Throughout the week, I sometimes think, "this would be a great thing to blog about," but then I get on the blog and I forget what all those great things were. So, I just blog about Maddie. I think she is pretty great.

4 comments:

Zac & Chelsea said...

Maddie looks like she is having so much fun! It is great that she has a great mom to take her to play!
Also, I am having a Scentsy party this wednesday the 25th at 7:00 at my house. If you can make it you should come just for fun, and if you bring someone I didn't invite you will be entered in a free drawing! I hope you can make it!

Unknown said...

I think she is pretty great, too.

middledavis said...

Maddie the artist...so cute. I wish I could be there to take her to play in the park.

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh Jen she's really cute - I think your blog would be fascinating even if ALL you blogged about was Maddie.
I don't blame her - some of those largers slides are pretty scary for someone still so little. Those yellow slides look perfect!

Looks like spring has reached your neck of the woods! FUN!