1. I now know where all of the bathrooms are in Rexburg.
2. Boys in the bathroom aren't nearly as messy as 2 yr olds in the bathroom; I can't even imagine what 2yr old boys are like.
3. Laundry that smell like pee motivates me to do laundry more quickly.
4. Next time I potty train, I want a washer and dryer in my home.
5. Cleaning poo out of underwear is just as gross as it sounds.
6. Nothing is scarier than putting your toddler to bed in underwear.
7. Keep bathroom cleaning materials in the bathroom. You need to use them daily, sometimes more.
8. Nursing one child and potty training another is not an ideal combination.
9. Just because a toddler goes days without an accident doesn't mean she still wont poo in her pants.
10. The ten second rule has a whole new meaning when your child has peed in a public area.
11. It is hard to keep pants on a girl who is potty training.