Monday, February 06, 2012

picture a day: week one

Monday:
 Maddie drew this picture. She told me it was for Aunt Shelly. 
It is a picture of Daddy, Aunt Shelly and Maddie. She told me that Tara and I are at Grandma's.
She also built this train.

Tuesday:
 This is a picture Maddie drew of the Temple. She's good huh?
 Tara was suppose to be napping but I heard her giggling like crazy so I snuck a couple pictures of her.
 This girl makes me smile!!

Wednesday: 
 The girls are helping me stuff a pillow. They were born crafters!!

 Thursday:
 Daddy loves to tickle these girls!!

 Friday:
I'm a slacker!

Saturday:
Lazy  busy!!

Sunday:

umm..I finished my pillow! (forgot to post though, boo)

p.s. Tara has two new phrases, "I do it" and " Maddie hurt me"

1 comment:

middledavis said...

Amazing pillow. I love it!