Friday, November 30, 2012

November Dailies

1. Did I ever tell you about the time when Maddie asked me "will you teach me how to make my bed?" Guess I better start making my own bed... and she still makes her bed more often than I make mine. 
 2. Tara loves to cuddle, even with Maddie! So glad these girls love each other so much. Tara was sick for a while and all she wanted to do was cuddle, with everyone.

 3. I had an art class over here for a while. I might start this up again. It was so fun!

 4. Tara loves drinking out of a goblet.
 5. Yes, Maddie makes her own peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Sometimes its messy but I am lazy.
 6. One day when Tara was getting some candy out of he Halloween stash, she said to me, "Mommy, someone put an eye in my candy. That's so yucky." This is what she saw. Yeah, it would be pretty gross to find an eye ball in your candy. I hope that never happens.
 7. Maddie set up a lego cupcake date with her dolly. She even got on her fancy dress. Never mind the fact the doll is naked,
 8. Tara forgot to put her underwear on. She fixed that.
 9. Its finally here!! Maddie has been asking for snow for a while now. Buffalo just hasn't had enough yet.
 10. Up goes the tree, Thanksgiving weekend.


 11. Daddy's wearing our stockings.
 12. Up goes the star
 13. I bought these funny faces stickers and while Maddie started making faces on a plain piece of paper, Tara quickly corrected her and showed her the right way to use them. I'm still laughing my head off.


 14. Billy came a little early this year.
 15. We had a movie night in the girls room.


No comments: